Ausdecom is one of Australia’s leading providers of decommissioning and demolition services.
Our careful, innovative and practical team, broad project experience, and Australasian reach ensures we will be a safe, valued and committed addition to your project.
[T]: 03 9844 5716
• Decommissioning and demolition of large redundant
tank farms and associated refinery infrastructure
• Demolition and decommissioning of obsolete industrial
and commercial sites
• Multi-level and high rise industrial facility demolition
• Careful decontamination -Internal strip demolition of
sensitive heritage and hazardous legacy sites.
• Integrated Decommissioning, Demolition, Remediation
of Brown and Black-field Legacy sites.
• Vessel dismantling, transport, sale or destruction
and our tank destruction facility.
• Emergency response Management
• Mine site decommissioning and strategic closure costing
• Total or partial demolition of buildings and structures
aligned to future use
• Heritage works and partial demolition of buildings
and structures, including the removal of brittle or
fragile asbestos roof material
• High risk cranage and rigging deconstruction projects
• Engineered structural modifications and propping
• Recycling and resource recovery site processing
• Dust, debris, noise, odour and vibration monitoring
• Removal, decontamination and remediation of
hazardous materials including lead, mercury,
PCB’s and radioactive material
Safety Quality certification
We hold the following ISNET-world contractor
(A ranked safety and company Operating system)
(B ranked safety and company operating system)
Some of our corporate clients include
Winner of the World Demolition Awards 2014 Contract of the Year Under $US1.5 million.
Sam McKellar, General Manager and Jared Roberts, National Business Manager, both of Ausdecom, receiving the Award in Amsterdam, November 2014.